Starting and developing a business is both exciting and challenging in equal measure. But, as the business matures and develops the complexities increase and it becomes more challenging.
Finding people to assist or help becomes more difficult as the advice required becomes more complex and diverse. Equally it can be lonely as there is often no one to bounce your ideas off and receive unbiased and relevant feedback from the outside world.
SGBA has developed an affordable mentoring and coaching program to provide you with that type of support.
The 360 Service
The 360 service provides you with just that – someone who can look at your business from the outside and in the round, an Account Manager who works with you on the key aspects of your business, calling in relevant experts, where required.
We are all experienced in business develoment, whether it is talking about your sales and distribution, online marketing or raising finance, your account manager will either be able to deal with the query or be able to link you up to an SGBA associate with the relevant skills.
In addition to the 5 key business fundamentals SGBA can also connect you with a wide range of experienced professionals in such diverse disciplines as;
- Process management
- Events & Hospitality
- Commercial property
How does it work
- It’s an annual contract starting from £100 a month
- Starts with a face-to-face meeting to discuss the business
- There after face-to-face meetings are quarterly
- Intervening months it is email/telephone/Skype as required
- Access to any particular expert within SGBA
- Access to our extensive library of Leadership and Development tools and collateral:
- Marketing Plans, Staff Training manuals, Cash Flow Template, Business/Finance Plans, Action Plans, Social Media Programmes, Staff Appraisal documents and many more.
To arrange that all important first (free) meeting contact us NOW