A tyre specialist with 16 branches in the south east had experienced some changes in key staff over the last few years, resulting in a reduced focus on customer care and an increase in customer complaints.
The need for a ‘training’ day was identified.
- Background research was undertaken by branch visits to talk to the key individuals who would attend the training and also to a cross section of other staff to assess their perception of the service offered.
- Observations were also made on good and not-so-good examples of customer service.
- Based on this research a workshop and driving change programme was designed and delivered over a 3 month period to 56 key staff.
- Staff identified a number of areas where improved processes will improve performance
- Staff attending had fun and returned to work energised and customer focused!
- Mystery shopper results showed a positive and consistent improvement across all branches
For more info contact Deb Herbert or give us a ring on 0333 444 8522 to discuss any ways in which we can assist you.