- Following discussions with a number of business managers, we designed and delivered half day workshops focused on key principles – clarity of goals and applying on a daily basis, prioritising and planning.
- Supported by individual follow-up sessions in the workplace to ensure the principles were applied effectively to their role.
- The follow-up session was also used to help them use MS Outlook (an organisational tool used by the whole organisation) more effectively in their day-to-day work.
Results and feedback so far are:
- A 15-20% increase in productivity
- Teams working in a consistent manner, feeling more ‘in control’ and generally less pressurised employees.
For more info contact Deb Herbert or give us a ring on 0333 444 8522 to discuss any ways in which we can assist you.